Last updated: April 7, 2023
Collection of information
We may collect information from you in several ways, including:
- Information you provide to us directly: we may collect personal information you provide to us, such as your full name, email address, phone number when you fill out a form on our website. We may also collect information about your from files that you attach on our website. This information is used to communicate back on your requests, and also helps establish a more meaningful connection with our users and provide more personalized experiences.
- Information we collect automatically: when you use our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and other information about your interactions with our website. This data helps us to optimize our website's performance and improve user experience.
Foundevs will utilize your personal information solely for the purposes for which it was originally collected, unless it deems it necessary to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. In the event that Foundevs needs to utilize your personal information for an unrelated purpose, you will be notified and the legal basis that enables Foundevs to do so will be explained to you.
We kindly request that you refrain from sharing any personal information with us that we have not explicitly requested from you.
It's important to note that our website is not intended for use by children, and we do not collect any data related to such group.
When accessing this site, certain cookies may be placed on the device you are using. These cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or device. We only use "third-party cookies". These are cookies used by analytical systems like Google Analytics or Yandex Metrica. These cookies allow us to count visits and track traffic sources, enabling us to measure and improve the performance of our site. By knowing which pages are most popular and how visitors move around the site, we can enhance the user experience. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to monitor our site's performance, nor will we know when you have visited.
If you wish to delete or disable cookies in your browser, you may do so by referring to the appropriate documentation for configuring your browser. Please note that the specific procedure may vary depending on the browser you are using.
Sharing of Information
Use of Information
Foundevs respects your privacy and is committed to protecting any information that you share with us. We collect information solely for the purpose of improving our business decisions, supporting your chosen activities, and providing high-quality services to our customers. We may use your location information to personalize your experience with our websites and use non-personal information to enhance our websites. We also use your IP address for website administration and diagnostic purposes. Foundevs understands the importance of safeguarding your personal information and will only retain it for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We carefully consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your personal information, the potential risks of unauthorized use or disclosure, and the purposes for which we process your information. We will also assess whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and take into account any applicable legal requirements when determining the appropriate retention period.
Foundevs takes information security very seriously and implements measures to protect your personal information as we do with other confidential information. We store your personal information on secure servers that only authorized Foundevs personnel can access, and we encrypt it to prevent unauthorized access. In the event of a personal information breach, Foundevs has established procedures to deal with the situation. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of the breach when legally required to do so. We take every possible precaution to safeguard your personal information, and we continuously review and update our security protocols to ensure we maintain the highest standards of data protection.
Foundevs may collect and use your personal data that you provide us for marketing purposes. We store your data in our CRM system and use it to inform you about Foundevs services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you our newsletters. To help us improve our marketing efforts, we collect information about your response to our emails and your interactions with us, which we use to make decisions on future marketing campaigns. If you do not wish for us to collect or use this information for marketing purposes, please contact [email protected]. We respect your right to privacy and will promptly remove your personal data from our marketing lists.
Your Data Protection Rights
According to the regulation you have certain data protection rights. You can view, amend, or delete any personal information that we hold about you. You can do the following:
- You may request to know what personal data we hold about you and who we have shared it with at any time.
- You may ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or incorrect/incomplete personal data that we hold about you, free of charge.
- You may opt-out of any marketing communications that we may send you, except for mandatory service communications.
- You may revoke your consent for the processing of your personal information at any time.
- You may request the deletion or updating of your personal information by contacting us at [email protected].
If you have any requests or concerns regarding your personal data please email us. We will respond to all requests to access or delete your personal information within 30 days. We are committed to ensuring that your data protection rights are respected and upheld at all times.
Changes to the Policy