Platform for booking events
Client is a Korean tech company, a partner of Microsoft.
Sometimes global products fail on some local markets due to specifics of the market. Customer saw an opportunity in the Korean market of event management tools, and asked to help with developing innovative event management tool for Korean market.
The project was developed in collaboration with Foundevs technology partner from Belgium.
Product is designed as a calendar type of software that allows user to create their own calendars, create meetings, send invites, book slots. One of the greatest features of the calendar is integration with other most popular calendars of Google, Microsoft, Apple. Platform also allows create organization and teams, which can help companies organize work management of their employees. There's also built integration with Kakao talk - one of the most popular Korean messengers.
- Authentication and authorization (via email)
- User onboarding
- Ability to create schedule
- Schedule viewer
- Create, view event
- View other people schedules
- View Invite page
- Generate a code for displaying of calendar widget
- Mange user profile
- Create organization
- Сreate groups, teams in organization
- Create workflow for managing notifications
- Integration with Kakao talk to send notification into messenger
- Ability to import calendars from Google, Microsoft, Apple
Foundevs scope of work
Interested in cooperation?
Leave your details and we will contact you shortly