Files sharing platform
Platform for managing user teams, organization licensing, sharing files between employees
Client is a big established company in Europe that has been on the electrical wholesale market for over 50 years.
The company is facing the challenge of developing an in-house file management system that meets their specific needs for privacy and security.
This system must provide easy access to important files such as presentations, estimates, and contracts for all employees across different departments.
The company must also ensure that the system is secure enough to prevent unauthorized access or data breaches, which could have serious consequences for the company and its clients.
The project was created in cooperation with a Foundevs UK-based technology partner.
The client arrived with a cutting-edge company plan and was looking for technical partners to create a brand-new product.
The project consisted of 3 parts:
- Portal for users Website + iOS app + Windows app for managing personal files, uploading/downloading documents, sharing, creating channels with defined permissions.
- Portal for admins Website + iOS app + Windows app for same functionality as regular user + user management.
- Master portal Website for organization management, license management (possible number of users per organization).
- uploading/downloading files by batches (offset+size)
- anonymous sharing
- tracking activity on sharing page (clicks, time, visits, downloads)
- pdf annotations
- merging pdf documents
- creating pdf documents from pages of another ones
- extracting pages from pdf documents
- extracting text from pdf document for search
- thumbnail generation for pdf documents
- thumbnail generation for videos
- permission builder for channels (depends on users, time, file formats, size)
- push notifications
Foundevs scope of work
Interested in cooperation?
Leave your details and we will contact you shortly