Work logging system
Platform for tracking activities of client's company employees.
The client is a top expert in Amazon sales: product promotion, design, SEO optimization.
The client has a company to provide services to Amazon sellers to promote their goods. The company employs 100+ people and the client wanted to develop a system through which all of the company's employees would work on all of the client's Amazon accounts for tracking their task progress and time log.
A Lithuanian technology partner and Foundevs worked together to build the concept.
The system is a website where employees promote Amazon products to their customers. And into this existing system, an employee time-tracking tool needed to be introduced so that the main work and the tracking tool were in the same system. The functionality was based on Asana and TimeDoctor.
In this way the client had full control over the tasks and pastime of their employees thanks to additional features such as desktop screenshots, timers, input device activity and performance comparisons between users.
- desktop screenshots
- task management (create, update, archive, assignment, due dates)
- task dependencies (blocking, referencing, cause)
- task hierarchy (parent-child)
- task history
- task comments
- task attachments
- task sections
- task multiprojects
- task collaborators
- task timeline
- task board by statuses (open, in progress, done)
- time logs timeline
- tags management
- performance per user/team/project
- excel+pdf reports generation
- activity tracking (mouse move, keyboard press)
- support mentions (projects, users, campaigns)
- recurring tasks
- system notifications and email alerts
- migrating data from Asana
Foundevs scope of work
Interested in cooperation?
Leave your details and we will contact you shortly