Senior Sales manager (Business development)
About the company
Foundevs is a Tech company that provides outsourcing and outstaffing services.
Foundevs was founded in 2020 and now we are a company of around 50 employees with offices in Gdansk, Poland and Yerevan, Armenia. Majority of our customers are working in education, marketing and insurance domains.
Here in Foundevs we are very people-focused company. Obviously people are our main asset and we doing our best to ensure employees feel comfortable working here, and there are many chances for professional growth with people of same mindset. To ensure the company culture is preserved we suggest candidates to check our company values.
Our core values are: kind relationship, professional excellence, full transparency and flexibility. We will be happy if you recognize yourself as person who feels these values resonate with what you expect to feel working in new company.
- Minimum C1 level of English language;
- 3+ years of experience in sales/business development
- Previous experience in Tech
- Experience selling B2B services
- Experience working in outbound sales model
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing, lead generation, lead qualification processes
- Team-oriented and positive person
- Perfect skills and knowledge of sales methodologies, trends and tools
- Self-starter, multitasking ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Person with broad outlook and a wide range of interests.
- Collaboration with Lead generation department
- Research of accounts and leads in accounts to generate personalized proposals
- First contact with lead, lead qualification, elicitation of opportunities
- Managing and pushing leads through sales pipeline
- Leading RFP process, collaboration with tech team to create proposal
- Incoming requests processing
- Develop and maintain long-term relationship with customers
- Collaborate with Foundevs partners looking for/suggesting opportunities
Nice to have
- Road show experience
- Experience in Middle East markets
What you get
- Friendly Company Culture. We maintain friendly and supportive corporate culture where each team member can feel important and respected
- Career growth and development (fully/partially reimbursed English language courses, professional courses, participation in conferences)
- Competitive salary with significant performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours. We understand that our employees may have different needs, so we offer flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Medical insurance including dentist
- 5 sick days per year
- Birthdays and New Year's holidays
- Discounts for goods and services
- Vibrant corporate life (parties/pizza days/PlayStation/fruits/coffee/snacks/movies).